Wednesday 7 May 2014

Two Love Birds...

Today I want to share with you a card I made a long time ago while playing with Penny Black stamps trying to create a scene.
This is how my card turned out...


The Penny Black stamp set comes with a branch with trees. I cut apart the stamp so I could use the branch seperately from the leafs

I know my picture looks very yellowish, but the paper is a creamish yellow colour and the lighting was poor the day I took the picture :o(

The two little cute hearts is from a Clearly Besotted Stamp set.


The two birds are coloured with Promarkers.

That is all for now. Have a good day :o) 


Supplies used:

4 comments:

  1. Sikke et sødt kort - de er da vildt cute, de små fugle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute og ja det gi´r nogle vildt fede muligheder, hvis man har nerver til at klippe dem fra hinanden ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Et kort man bliver glad af at se på.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet, sweet!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!