Saturday 3 June 2017

Multiple Choice Card with Altenew

Wow, it's been a looong time since my last blog post. 

But it was about time to post some of my projects before they end up getting too old to share ;) So today I am sharing a card I've made as DT member for the Danish online store Hobbyboden.  



 When I was 17 years I did a year at college in Cambridge and during this time I was introduced to multiple choice tests in class. In Denmark this was not something we used back then and I can remember finding these tests so easy. 'Cause the answer was already given! Needless to say, I did pretty well on these exam tests. Back home in Denmark you had to have studied well enough to remember the answers without been given hints. 

Well, this was how my idea for this card came about. I wanted to create a love card for the Danish Operation Write Home which could be used with variety. 


 The main text of this card is actually meant for a condolence card. But by inserting the multiple choice I have completely turned around the sentiment. 

The lovely flower stamp is from Altenew. Link can be found in the end of this blog post. 

The Danish text means: 
You are in my...warm/deepest/happiest/hottest...thoughts.


 That is all for today :)

Now I just have to write about 10 more blog post to get up to speed on things.

 Hugs,
Pia


Supplies used: 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!