Sunday 4 June 2017

Wishing You Well with Clearly Besotted

Ever since I came across Clearly Besotted Stamps based in UK years back I have been a huge fan. They have the sweetest stamp sets!

This card is with one of their newer stamp sets "Under The Weather" - not the most recent - but still from one of the more recent releases. 

 One of the ladies in my accounting team underwent back surgery beginning of April, so of course she should get a card from me and Mette.
Once again I pulled out my beloved ZIG Clean Colour pens to put a bit of colour on these two cute bears. 

The ZIG colours used are: 
  • 080 - Violet
  • 062 - Dark Brown
  • 026 - Light Pink
  • 072 - Beige


I recently got my hands on a couple of envelop decor stamp sets and had to put them to use :)



I hope you are not feeling under the weather :)
Pia


Supplies used: 

 

2 comments:

  1. awww søde Pia, de stempler er da henrivende. og lækkert at få hænderne i nye stempler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du har lavet så sødt et kort med disse fine stempler

    God pinse til dig

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!