Wednesday 7 June 2017

Stencil Technique with Texture Paste and Distress Ink + VIDEO

I love when different mediums reacts differently with other mediums. Today I want to share exactly how cool an effect you can get by combining Ranger Texture Paste and Distress Ink. 


 Distress Inks works really well with waterbased mediums.Here on my card I get this cool look where the stars takes up a bit of colour from the dark blue Distress Ink. 

I made this project as DT member for the Danish online store Hobbyboden. And also made a video of how to do this.




I have added some extra stars in vellum to give the card more interest and to pop-up the sentiment strip. 

 
 This first card is rather masculine in style, which is why I also made a more feminine version of this card. 


Who doesn't love some polkadots :)

Just see, the effect is the same here. The dots have taken up some of the colour from the Distress Ink.



 Have a marvelous day :)
Pia


Supplies used: 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!