Friday 9 June 2017

Inlaid Die Cutting with Simon Says Stamp

I am a huge fan of the technique Inlaid or Inlayered Die Cutting. 

I love how the result is so simple and the smooth surface. The one bit I don't love so much is how time consuming this sometimes can be. But the end result always makes up for it!


 Here I have used one of the newer dies from Simon Says Stamp. I just had to have this 'cause I believe it can be used for a great variety of cards - some quick to make and others a bit more time consuming ;)

This card is a project I made for The Paper Crafting. It's an online Scandinavian craft magazine where I am fortunate to be the Creative Editor. 
The project was for an "Mother's Day" inspiration article together with the magazines Guest Design Team 2017. You can see the article HERE.


 This card can be used for Mother's Day, for a good friend, for anyone who could benefit from being told that "you are awesome" :)

That's all for today, 
Pia


Supplies used: 

4 comments:

  1. Jeg er totalt vild med det kort. Fantastiske farver, skøn ide og super flot til sidst.
    Måske går der lidt tid med det.....men det er byggetid. Husk det. LOL.
    God weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wHoo super skarpt og lækkert kort

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh - der opstår nogle behov hvergang jeg besøger din blog :-) Hvor er det sødt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!