Tuesday 29 December 2015

Fluffy Winter Penguin from kaBoks

Just a very quick post today. 

I am absolutely no wizard when it comes to colouring with Promarker pens but I just do the best I can. 'Cause you don't have to be an expert on everything ;)

This little cute fellar is from Norwegian kaBoks


The Danish sentiment means "Merry Christmas". 
 

Today is my first day back at work. Well, it won't be a full day. I will pop in to get the most important things done and skip home before lunch time. 

Pia xx

Supplies used: 

5 comments:

  1. My goodness Pia, this colouring is superb. I try with copies and pro makers and really am awful, you look like an expert x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sikke et fint julekort og nuttet pingvin. Godt nytår - vi må lige finde en dato for et telefonmøde eller en rigtig "generalforsamling" så planerne er på plads for 2016 =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! You're too captious to yourself. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!