Thursday 29 September 2016

The Worlds Best Big Sister

I rarely make cards on request but for some I do make exceptions. My Godmother is one who I always makes special cards for, when she asks me. 

One of my Godmothers nieces just had her second child. A gorgeous girl. So I got the request to make a card for The Worlds Best Big Sister. The newborn girls big sister couldn't be more proud to have a darling little sister.


The sentiment is Danish and means (if you are in doubt) The Worlds Best Big Sister. 

The background is created using watercolours.  


On top of the watercolour background I have stamped with black dye ink. 

The sentiment is heat embossed.  

  
That is all for today. 
Pia xx


Supplies used: 


2 comments:

  1. Dette kortet likte jeg veldig godt.
    Nydelig grønnfarge og så enkelt, men stilfullt satt sammen.
    Klem Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!