Thursday 20 June 2013

Hello....hello........

This is my second go at the OnlineCardClasses.com Pre-challenge.

There is still time to sign up for class! This time it is a 3 week course with loads of videos, tips, techniques and tricks. I can highly recommend their classes!

For the past few weeks I have been focusing a lot on cleaning out scraps and left overs. So this card is created only using scraps. You can see my original cards HERE which is a Birthday card gift set.

Now for the bits & pieces card.....


Oh boy, I find it difficult to take a good picture of a creme coloured card! So this is as good as it gets.

For this card I have been playing a lot with white pigment ink :o)

First I masked off the card base to create a square according to the sketch (see at the end of this blogpost) Then I stamped with white ink using the "beauty text" background stamp.

The fishtail flag is made up of 4 scrap strips pieced together. I adhered all 4 strips to a piece of paper first and then cut out the fishtail flag.

On the picture below you can see the stamped text backgound in white. It almost fades into the card base and gives the card a delicate touch.



As promised - here is the Pre-Challenge sketch:

 Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!