Friday 16 August 2013

Hip to be Square....

....I know it is a song text but it seemed appropriate for these cards.
The cards are also part of (or more like a result of) my Mission. It has been a while since my last Mission Card, but now I am determined to finish it off!
Now, you might be thinking "what on earth is she talking about?".
Well, I have given myself the following Mission:
"I must use up my very, very old ShopSEI 8x8 Memory Book Kit Collection "Softy" 
to make room for new lovely stuff!".

So far I have managed to produce a good pile of cards using this 8x8 collection. There is though still some left, so my Mission is not yet over. But the finish line is closing in! YAY..


Both cards are with Danish sentiments. The one above says "Thank you for Everything" and the other card says "Congrats".

To make all the squares I have used the Tri Square die from Simon Says.

All the letters are some old BasicGrey Alphabet stickers. Perhaps that shall be my next Mission. Using up all my BasicGrey stickers.....that might be an idea!



To be honest I have lost count of how many "Mission" cards I have made until now.
But if you are the curious type you can see some of them HERE, HERE, HERE and Here.

Hope you have a great Friday :o)


Supplies used:


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!