Saturday 2 November 2013

Christmas Ornament Card

 Hello again,

It is all about Christmas Cards at the moment.
So I wanted to share a couple more of the cards I have made.

Today I am off to a Marathon-Scrap Day at Love2Scrap. So I will be scrapping away all day with a bunch of kindred spirits.

The cards today are another version of these Christmas Cards which I showed you earlier this week.  
 
 
With this Card I am participating in Simon Says Stamp Challenge with the theme
"Anything Goes".

Below are a couple of other cards I have made.


The cards are originally inspired by Lauren Bassen.
 
That's it for now.
Enjoy your day.
Pia xx
 

Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful cards Pia, I like them a lot!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!! Such a lovely design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!