Monday 11 February 2013

CAS2 - Shout Out

I have been so lucky as to be included twice in the Shout-Out at the Clean & Simple Class 2 last weekend, YAY. I must admit feeling pretty proud of myself.

My first card was done for Day 4: Plainly White:


The other cards - three in total - were done for Day 5: One Stamp, Three Ways:

For all three cards I've used Hero Arts Designer Woodgrain stamp block.
In this card I used the stamp to give the flower some texture. The flower is created from 8 punched hearts.  



Here I've used the stamp to illustrate a field of grass.




And for the final card I used the stamp to create a background. The stamp is used twice - first horizontally and then vertically. Here I've used to different shades of green, first a light green and then a darker green.








2 comments:

  1. Super ide at lave græsmark med det stempel - tak for den ide. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Og halløjsa - det var jo netop dette sjove ko kort der var med blandt de andre fine du har sendt til OSH - altid DEJLIGT med endnu en dygtig kortmager i vores rækker - så TAK for dit bidrag. Jeg fotograferer kun OSH-kort i dagslys på denne årstid så det bliver i weekenden. Men pludselig en dag er det dine kort der bliver vist på bloggen. =0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!