Sunday 1 September 2013

A Christmas Card for the Danish Operation Write Home

Good morning everyone,
 
I cannot believe I am up already....soooo not like me on a Sunday morning. But at 6 AM I was wide awake - on a Sunday!
 
Spent the whole Saturday at Marathon Scrap at Love2Scrap.dk and had a really cousy (and productive) time. Of course I couldn't help myself so a few new things happened to hitch a ride home with me ;o)
 
Well, enough about that. Let's get to business!
 
Today I am sharing one of the cards I made yesterday. This is for the Danish Operation Write home, called OSH. The card is based (inspired) be OSH tip #39.
(Which happens to be inspired by the original OSH tip #28.)
 
 
The sketch for tip #39 is with squares, but I chose to use hearts instead. Hearts and Christmas just fit so well together.
 
The little heart are made by smearing the gold ink on a clean piece of white card stock. After it had dried up I could die-cut the little heart.

 
Have a great Sunday.
 
Pia xx
 

Supplies Used:

7 comments:

  1. Næh hvor fint - og UPS - hvordan overså jeg dig da jeg gav pote til dem jeg kendte i går i Roskilde. MYSTISK. Skal jeg have nye briller eller har du fået nyt hår eller andet??? Hilsen Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Øj hvor er det flot. Sikke da en fin ide du har fået der.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!