Wednesday 18 September 2013

Washi Wednesday Card #6

Hey!
It's Wednesday.... 

...so I have # 6 of my "Washi Wednesday Cards" to share with you :)
How many ways can you use Washi tape on cards? Well, that's what I am trying to find out. It is a little personal challenge I have going at the moment.

You can see #1 HERE, #3 HERE and #4 HERE if you are curious or a new comer to my blog.

 
 
First I decided what the sentiment should say as I needed to know how much space it would take up. Here is says TAK (Thank You in English). Then I choose the Washi tape combination I wanted to work with - this time turquise and black/white.
 
The Washi tape stripes are put on ad random though making sure they all had different lengths.  The sentiment is die-cut and adhered with 3D squares to add dimension. Each letter given a layer of glitter with the Wink of Stella pen.
 
Lastly did I draw the two corner frames with the black pen and put on a couple of black and grey gems. The gems are adhered with Glossy Accents - this way they stay put and shouldn't by accident fall off the card.



How do you feel about Washi tape? Do you have loads of it but don't use it?


Thanks for taking a peek today.
Pia x
 

Supplies used:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!