Wednesday 23 April 2014

50th Birthday gift wrapping - Black & White

This blogpost is a tiny bit late, as my dear sweet collegue Jesper had his 50th birthdays a few weeks back.
As I am the only one in our work team which has rather creative fingers, it was my job to take care of the gift wrapping. And of course I didn't mind at all!
We gave ham a gift card and I made sure to wrap it, so he couldn't tell.

I put the gift card in a CD gift box. Wrapped it in gift paper from Panduro.

I die-cut the 50 in glitter card stock and adhered it with 3D squares.


I die-cut a gift tag from Simon Says and then die-cut Jesper work initials in the gift tag. See how the gift wrapping paper shines through.


Here is the finished gift.

Jesper was very happy with his gift and did notice all the details.

That is all for now. Have a great day.
Pia xx

2 comments:

  1. Wauuu...sikke en flot gave, nænnede han at pakke den ud ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pia, I bet he just loved this, who wouldn't want to open a gift wrapped so beautifully x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!