Sunday 19 October 2014

Christmas Ornaments

Not so long ago I got my new order of stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps. Not untill this weekend did I find time to play with my new goodies :o)
For this card I have played with fresh colours and inlaid die-cutting.
I just love the inlaid die-cutting technique - so fun!

I have actually used the Rockin' Robin's belly stamp to fill in the ornaments. The moment I saw the stamp set the idea popped into my head.


I rarely use a lot from my pattern paper pads, but I thought it was about time when I made this card.. LOL

With this card I am participating in:


Have a fantastic Sunday....
here is has been raining ALL day which makes it a perfect day for crafting (and fixing a few holes in Mr. T's jeans pockets with the sewing maschine).

Pia xx


Supplies used:

12 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the Robin's tummy stamp in the middle of the baubles! I bought the Hanging Around C/B set so am hoping to play with that this afternoon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak for brevet - tror posten har løbet hele vejen. =0) FINT julekort med julekugle og sødt med det baggrund som jeg også tror jeg har lidt tilbage af. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvor er det fint Pia, og det papir er jo som lavet til dette image og dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sødt julekort og hvor passer farverne fint sammen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Härligt kort! Tyvärr så kan jag inte godkänna ditt bidrag till tävlingen i ScrappaLoss-bloggen, då du saknar en swirl. Du kan rätta till det innan kl 23:59 i natt om du vill vara med och tävla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Det er et flot kort i flotte farver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you've combined these stamp sets Pia, fabulous idea and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Det er rigtig flot den måde ornamenterne er sat på. Jeg er så heldig at have de samme papirer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea to use this stampset, beautiful card Pia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the colours you've used, Pia, and what a clever way of using the robin bellies! Thank you very much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea to use the robin's belly! I love the colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!