Tuesday 4 November 2014

Clearly Besotted Nov. Release - Naughty or Nice?

Good morning to ya all,
We have now reached day 4 of the sneak peeks for Clearly Besotted Stamps new release. As you know by now, I am so honored to be Guest Designing for the November release. Stephanie, the owner of Clearly Besotted, is super sweet and has lined up a fabulous release this month.
Todays stamp and die set is super fun and cute, well, the name "Naughty or Nice?" sort of gives that away, don't you think.
I couldn't help myself. When I saw this stamp set I got an idea right away and just had to try it out. This is how my idea ended up looking in real life. The cookie man catching the cookie girl with a candy cane. I find it fits the name "Naughty or Nice?" quite well ;o)


When stamping the cookies I first used a light brown ink colour. Then I applied a darker brown ink to the stamp and whiped off the ink again exept on the edges of the stamp. This way I got a smudged stamping look with the darker brown.


Be sure to pop by again tomorrow for the next sneak peak. Tomorrow I also have a video to share with you.
I highly recommend you stop by all the Design Team ladies at Clearly Besotted for loads and loads of wonderful inspiration and sneak peaks.
and
guest designer Cindy Cowell from Germany.

That is all for today
Pia :o) 


Supplies used:

10 comments:

  1. Love your great card. What a clever and fun design. Your scene definitely fits the sentiment perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Pia! Love the scene you have created xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Pia. Cute and cheeky.
    Love it.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card - I really like the look of this new collection and you've certainly done it justice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card,Pia!! Awesome!! I just love how you have used the candy cane together with the adorable gingerbreads!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, love the little winter scene and the fun take on the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely scene, I love how u depicted the naughty of the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!