Tuesday 27 January 2015

Border Gap Die-cutting

This is my second card for Day 2 at "Clean & Simple 4" class. 

For this card I have tried out the technique shown by Kristina Werner. She calls this the Border Gap Die-cutting Technique. 

This is how my card turned out. 


I used a curved scallop edge die from Clearly Besotted and inked up the cardstock with 3 Distress Ink colours. 

Also I thought of masking off my colour strip as diagonal instead of vertical. Just to do it a bit different from Kristina.  


That's is for today. It's soon bedtime here in Denmark. 
See you tomorrow for Day 3 in class. 

With this card I am participating in:
Just Us Girls - #277 Photo Week

Pia :)
Supplies used: 


16 comments:

  1. Dejligt kort. Hvor er det skønt at kigge med, havde lige opgivet denne type kort, da jeg ikke lige have en die, som kunne bruges. Men selvfølgelig har jeg det - skulle bare lige have hjælp til at tænke ud af boksen. Tak for skønne indspark og flotte kort

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Great job with the technique from class. I like your color choices and the diagonal stripe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! Just a simple change and you've made it look brand new. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super flot kort Pia. De farver du har valgt er bare så lækre :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super flot og en lækker design

    God dag til dig

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous idea Pia, it makes a gorgeous card.

    Now I was trying to work out why I don't get updates from you on my dashboard but now I see you don't have a follow thingy! So I will have to rely on my memory to pop by...don't expect to see me too often lol!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sweet Abi :)
      I have looked at it and you should now be able to find the follow thingy. If not, please let me know again.
      Hugs Pia xx

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card, you really nailed that technique! Great take on the challenge, thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of people seem to have been inspired by Kristina's card, I'm here from the OCC too and I love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unique and clever! Well done Pia. Love that you joined us at Just Us Girls this week, Hope to see more of your fabulous work again soon. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really cute and interesting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! love how you've inked the background. Gives gives some motion to the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!