Tuesday 30 June 2015

Welcome Baby

Hi crafty friends, 

Has summer arrived yet?? Or has it come really, really late as here in little Denmark. 

On this last day of June I am sharing a little sweet CAS card with you. 

I actually made this card for The Paper Crafting Magazine for a series of stencils techniques. You can see the article HERE


I love how crisp and perfect the embossed text is on the vellum. Absolutely love, LOVE, love my EK Success Powder Tool :-)

I mostly prefer to make baby card that can be used for either gender. I actually have no specific reason for it, I just tend to reach for the turquoise colours. Do you do the same??  


Hope you have a crafty & creative day....or maybe not. Nevertheless, have a great day!

Pia :o)


Supplies used: 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! Such a beautiful background! What a smart idea to make a gender indifferent card! I usually don't make such card, but just in case have one pink and one blue ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely colour choice for a new baby card and the text looks really crisp and clean xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rigtig flot kort - og tak for linket til den rigtig gode artikkel:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!