Wednesday 20 January 2016

Why go traditional on a Wedding card!

I totally admit having a tendency to go opposite of traditional! 
Why? 'Cause it's fun! LOL

This is one of my non-traditional wedding cards. 


I did the background for this card by laying a piece of fabric lace over my cardstock and mist it with a dark grey colour mist. 
 

If you look closely you can actually kind of see a skull/mask shape here.... 

The Danish sentiment means "Have a wonderful wedding". 
 
I wanted the 3 of red on this card, so that these would really POP. The Hero Arts Shadow Ink "Red Royal" is my absolute top-favorite red dye ink! I swear by it ;)

 Have a wonderful (perhaps non-traditional) day.
Pia xx

Supplies used: 

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful Pia, I love the sprayed lace panel and that pop of red really works! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sjov teknik med et rigtig flot resultat med en lidt anderledes effekt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!