Saturday 12 March 2016

"Pink & Grey" Colour Challenge - Inkspirational Challenges

Hello fellow crafty peps :)

It is time for a new challenge at Inkspirational Challenges and this time we have our
colour challenge. 

Are you ready to play along??



 Honestly, I am not entirely happy with this card. It turned out more boring than I intented. But is does actually look a lot nicer in real life. The photo doesn't give it credit.

No stamping on this card - only a bit of die-cutting and a Dymo sentiment placed on top of a strip of washi tape.

For this challenge we have Susan from Creating With Susan joining us as guest designer. Do pop over to her blog and leave her a sweet comment.

If you want bundles of inspiration go check out the other wonderful Design Team ladies:

All there is left to say is.....Go have loads and loads of fun crafting! :o)
Pia xx



Supplies used. 

 

7 comments:

  1. Boring? NO WAY! I'm crushing over your pink polka-dot background that pops even more against the grey! The die cut birthday and label happy are wonderful. In my view, this is a 'Hooray' card in every way! Love it!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too critical of yourself Pia, it is stunning. I really like the pink you used and it is a great design. Sending you hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can be our own worst critics some times. I think your card is lovely. I love the polka dots and I especially love that you used a label maker to make part of your sentiment. I haven't used mine in a while now but am feeling very inspired by your fun card. Have a great week Pia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeg syntes det er flot - kan især godt lige "hulcirklen" sådan et sæt er på min ønskeliste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This isn't boring at all, Pia! I love that central hooray die cut. Awesome card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not boring - I love the spots and the circle of holes. But especially the Dymo sentiment - I was using my Dymo recently and spent a frustrating half hour trying to replace the tape - I had totally forgotten how to do it and had to call in help!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!