Thursday 20 October 2016

Belated Back to School

I know it's darn late for such a card, but here comes my "Back to School" card. 

Made this for The Paper Crafting magazine, where I am the Creative Editor and Guest Designer coordinator. When the Guest Designer team makes feature articles for yearly events I usually jump in and also get creative. And this is one of those times back in end of July a few weeks before school started in Scandinavia. 


The sentiment means "Beginning of School" in English. 


 I have always liked the idea of giving a card to those small kids who start school. It's such a BIG deal for them and a card just makes it even more important for them. 

Hugs, 
Pia xx


Supplies used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!