Sunday 16 October 2016

Halloween with Clearly Besotted and Distress Inks

Halloween is soon knocking on the door! Are you ready?

Here is a card I've made for an inspiration article with the Guest Design team in The Paper Crafting magazine. It is so awesome that the whole Guest Design team joined in for this, so I had to split this into two articles. How awesome is that! Also their projects are just amazing :) Click HERE to see the first part.

This is my project for part 1 - the first inspiration article for Halloween: 


I got the inspiration for the background from Pinterest. HERE's my inspiration. But I wanted to make a very quick version of the background. 

I have therefore used my Ink Blending Tool and didn't think much about getting a perfect blending. I just smooshed on with the Tool and didn't care if I got noticeable round prints. 


To finish off the background I added some water drops. This takes up some of the ink colour and creates the random dots on the background.  

 Hugs, 
Pia xx




Supplies used: 
 

3 comments:

  1. Always nice to see a cute, spooky version of Halloween cards. =0) BOO to U2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det er et righting sødt kort.....trods det uhyggelige tema. Super flot baggrund også.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du kan nok regne ud, at 4. ord skulle være RIGTIG . Stod på engelsk stavekontrol..... åh, den mekanik !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!