Thursday 29 December 2016

A Little Sense of Spring with Altenew

Yes, I know it's just been Christmas but don't we need a little moment of non-Christmas right now!

So today I am sharing a little glimpse of spring, flower colours and butterflies :)

This is a card I created a couple of months ago as DT for Hobbyboden.dk. For Danish blogpost click HERE.

 The background is created using the ink blending tool and 4 colours. This way I get an ombre look to my background. 


The butterflies is from a layering stamp set, but I have only used two of the layering stamps for each butterfly. I wanted to get a more sketchy look for this card. This is actually a great way to more out of your stamps. 


May you all have a fabulous post-Christmas week :)

Pia xx

Supplies used: 
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful way to showcase the lovely Painted Butterflies! Need to bring mine out soon for some TLC!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!