Wednesday 22 February 2017

Edge Dies Bonanza with My Favorite Things

Sometimes it can be tricky to get around to use all of your dies, sometimes it goes for some specific dies. For me it is edge dies. For some reason I don't reach for them very often. 

So today I am sharing a couple of cards where I use my edge dies in a more creative way which fits my card style better. 

These cards were created as DT projects for the Danish online store Hobbyboden.dk.


By using the inlaid die-cutting technique I get much more out of my edge dies. On top of that, I get to use some of my scrap paper. 

For this card I have used the "Stitched Scallop Basic Edges" die. 


I have made a video showing this technique with another card using a Dahla Horse die. 
You can see it HERE.

For the next card I have used the "File Folder Edges" die set. 

I am so glad I decided to position the file folder taps in a straight line. This looks so cool!


The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Stamps and has been heat embossed. 

You can read the Danish blog post HERE.  


I wish you all a marvelous Wednesday :)

Pia

Supplies used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!