Thursday 22 June 2017

Scrapbooking Day 2017 Recap - Ice Cream Sweet

So May 6th was (National) Scrapbooking Day 2017 and I spent the whole day hosting an online cyber crop for The Paper Crafting magazine.
  


For the event I had prepared 3 different challenges for the participants and of course I joined in myself :)

Here is one more of the projects I made during the day........

The Danish sentiment means "Sweet Greetings" and is from Danish Three Scoops
I borrowed this as I had company IRL during the day by two sweet papercrafters.

By using rectangular dies I could create this popcicle ice cream. Sometimes you just have to think out of the box if you don't have a specific die or stamp on hand :)



This was the challenge which my project was based on:

 
If you are curious you can visit HERE and see all the projects created by the participants and the magazines Guest Design team on the Cyber Crop Event. 

Hope you have a marvelous day, 
Pia


Supplies used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!