Sunday 18 June 2017

Scrapbooking Day 2017 Recap - Soaring Butterflies with Clearly Besotted

So May 6th was (National) Scrapbooking Day 2017 and I spent the whole day hosting an online cyber crop for The Paper Crafting magazine.
 
The Paper Crafting is a Scandinavian online magazine for Danes, Norwegians and Swedes. It is packed full of inspiration for paper crafters.


But I wasn't alone, oh no, there were a great turnout for the cyber crop event and I also was so fortunate to have two sweet visitors IRL from the Danish Operation Write Home - Operation Skriv Hjem, who spent the day crafting with me.

For the event I had prepared 3 different challenges for the participants and of course I joined in myself :)

Here is one of the projects I made during the day........


The Danish sentiment means "Congrats" or "Happy Birthday". 

I forgot to note down the colours I used for the butterflies, but they are coloured with Distress Inks and a water brush. 



This was the challenge which my project was based on: 


If you are curious you can visit HERE and see all the projects created by the participants and the magazines Guest Design team on the Cyber Crop Event. 

Heads up - over the next 2 weeks I will post every single project I managed to create on Scrapbooking Day 2017 :)

Hope you have a marvelous day, 
Pia


Supplies used: 
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!