Thursday 6 December 2018

Santa's Giftbag | Polychromos colouring | Danish Operation Write Home


Just sharing an ultra quick post today. 

This is a card I made for the Danish Operation Write Home, Operation Skriv Hjem
This organization makes it possible for our soldiers to send home handwritten greetings during their deployment. Volunteers are donating handmade cards to be sent out and this is one of my cards. 


I have used Polychromos pencils for the colouring of Santa's bag. 

These are the colours I have used:

Bag: 187+280+283
Patches: 165+185+219+246
Packages: 185+219+225+270+272
Shadows: 230+232

The sentiment means in English "With the wish of a peaceful Christmas".

I do not know there the image is from and what it is called, but I do believe it is a quite old stamp. 


Enjoy your day :)
Pia


1 comment:

  1. Endnu et smukt kort fra dig - jeg ELSKER de klassiske julefarver og så er kortet så enkelt i sit udtryk, selvom de er fyldt med de skønne farver.
    Jeg ved, at stemplet er fra Magnolia - er nemlig selv Magnolia fan og det er jo super flot, selvom det står "alene" og uden nogle af de andre stempler

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!