Sunday 2 June 2013

Just for The Record....

This weekend I have been inspired by Operation Skriv Hjem (The Danish OWH). The inspiration is not from the sketch tip, but more the challenge of using your left over scraps. Scraps which have come to life during the creation of other cards.

So I have taken a nose dive into my little box of such scraps....and THREE cards emerged this weekend. All of them simply created by gathering scraps, bits and pieces and let them lead the way.

Here is my second "left over" card creation..... (not my best picture - but it was late in the evening)


For this card I've used some frames which are left overs from this CARD (on my Flickr). To make the frames I've used Sizzix Framelits "Fancy Labels".

The brackets are basically just frames cut into pieces.
The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder (this time I remembered to emboss instead of just stamping with white ink!)

The card is on purpose kept very, very simple. Only a few light blue gems are used as embellishment.


This card is participating in Simon Says Stamp's blog with the theme
"Anything Goes"
Thanks for taking stopping by :o)

Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful CAS card Pia, such pretty colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!