Wednesday 5 June 2013

OSH tip #34 - Thinking of you

I am still very inspired to use A LOT of my old scraps and pieces from previous card creations.

Once again I nose dived into my box to find something to use for a card. This time I decided to make yet another card based on the OSH tip #34 sketch - well, with small moderations ;o)

My first card for the OSH tip #34 was very masculine. See it HERE.

This second card is on the other hand a feminine card..........and it is top folded......


Again I was able to use some VERY old buttons, which I tied with a piece of soft pink embroidery thread and adhered with mini glue dots.

It is SOOOOOO nice to get old bits & pieces used. ´Cause it makes room for new stuff ;o)


Thanks for taking a peek. I really appreciate all your comments....thank you for that :o)

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!