Thursday 25 July 2013

Love You....using scrap from previous cards

I always love to make other cards out of scrap left overs from previous cards. This is one of those times.

See my original cards HERE and HERE.

This is the card I have made out of the left overs. This is again a card for the Summer Card Camp 2 class and is homework for Week 3, Day 3.

The card is based on this weeks colour combo and inspired by this weeks sketch no. 3.


I thought it fun to have the inside of the "O" in Love to lean to the side as if it was an eye.

The brown ribbon is an old piece I had laying around. Always good to get some of that old stuff used!


Thanks for taking a peek.


Supplies used:

3 comments:

  1. Superflot og så fine farver. Det er nu en rigtig fin model med papiret på skrå.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvor er det et skønt enkelt kort - er helt vild med farvekombinationen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!