Sunday 17 February 2013

CASology Challenge - RED

Well, thought I'd squeeze one more card in.....just couldn't stop *LOL*.

CASology Challenge for this week has Cue Card:


Anything goes! So I decided to dive down into my very, very old stash of scrapbooking paper and see what treasures I could find. And OH yes....a piece of wonderful RED cardboard was found. 


I just love the look with the corner chopper I've used for the RED base and for the sentiment piece. I find it give the card a little touch of class.

Materials used:
  • Card base & heart: Vivi Gade Cardboard, White.
  • RED base: Making Memories, Poinsettia Stripe Falala (double sided).
  • Embossing of heart: Sizzix Beaded Ribbons
  • YOU die: SimonSaysStamp, YOU die by Kwerner.
  • Sentiment: SimonSaysStamp, YOU clear stamp set.

Thanks for dropping by! Would love to see YOU again :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!