Sunday 3 March 2013

Maternity Gift

A couple of weeks ago friends of Mr. T were blessed with their second child - a little baby boy.


Today we were finally able to give them a gift for the little new one.


I usually always have somthing on hand for such an occasion and this time it was not different. I found these two homemade baby bibs I've made and luckily they were in green and blue colours - suited for a boy!

Aren't the little cows just soooo cute!


 And of course there had to be a card as well....

This is a very quick and easy card as the sentiment is a punch-out and all I've done is to add the flower with a brad. The sentiment is adhered with 3D stickers.



This time you'll have to miss out on the details of materials for this card. Simply don't have time.

But thanks for stopping by :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!