I thought I'd give it a go at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge this week.
The fourth week of each month is always a Picture Perfect Challenge.
This time our inspiration shall come from this picture.....
And as always, a Paper Smooches stamp must be used!
But this week Simon Says Stamp has a Challenge with "Anything Goes...." which is also perfect for this card.
And what do you know! This card is also just perfect for the CASology Challenge where the cue card is.....
This is the card I've made inspired by the Paper Smooches Challenge picture above...which for me symbolizes Spring and love...or perhaps it is just because the sun is shining from a clear sky today :o)
I've used the Chubby Chums stamp for the sentiment. It fits just perfectly with the two adorable chicks hugging.
- For the card base I've used Vivi Gade Cardboard "Creme".
- For the front of the card I've used ShopSEI's Scrapbook in a bag leftover of pink cardboard from the "Softy 8" x 8" memory book kit. The front is embossed with Sizzix Embossing Folder "Dots" and the window is cut out using Sizzix Framelits Circles, size 2".
- The sentiment is from Paper Smooches "Chubby Chums" and done on black cardboard from Panduro's Craft Card. The sentiment is stamped with VersaMark Watermark/Embossing pad and embossed with American Crafts ZING White Embossing Powder.
- The stamp is Panduro's "Easter Chickens".
- For embellisments I've used two kinds for ribbon - a wide ribbon in ivory and a pink ribbon from Panduro's Ribbon Collection "dots". To tie on the sentiment I used a string of embroidery thread.
Thanks for popping in :o)