Thursday 27 June 2013

Welcome Baby (with dots & bow)

For all of you who don't know, I can tell that I am on a Mission and has been for the past week or two. My Mission is clear - "Use up the very, very old ShopSEI 8x8 collection in pastel colours in order to make room for new wonderfull stuff" :o)

So this is one more Mission card. Can hardly keep track anymore....so this is perhaps card no. six?? Honestly, I don't know ;o)

Pastel colours are just perfect for baby cards, so this one is perhaps for a little newborn baby boy. It is always such a joy to give a card on such occasions.

Here is the card with a sentiment from Paper Smooches and with a bow from My Favorite Things. Absolutely LOVE these bow dies :o)



With this card I am participating in Simon Says Stamp Challenge with the theme
"Anything Goes"


Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. God mission! Det burde jeg også blive bedre til. At bruge scrapting op altså ; ) : )
    Rigtig sødt kort.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!