Wednesday 26 February 2014

You & Me....and a little misting

I want to share a card with you, which I actually made for a challenge but totally forgot to post on my blog. This card is a Valentines Card and made with Danish sentiment.
 
Over the past period I have been making a bit of cards using misting.
Reason is that I was able to borrow some stencils and I of course had to exploit this opportunity a 100 % :o)
(Thank you for letting my exploit some of your stencils, Trine )
 
 
The sentiment Dig (You) and Mig (Me) is made using the negative die cut.
 
The stencil I borrowed for this card was a huge &. With one of my Mister Huey's mists I could get a cool look.  

 
Most of the materials used for this card is listed below. Unfortunately, I do not know where the & stencil is from. But remember, any stencil can be used so dig into your stencil collection (if you have one)!
 
This Card I have created for the Moxie Fab World challenge:
Stencils: Styling with Stencils 
 
Pia xx
 
 
 
Supplies used:

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!