Monday 24 February 2014

Card Mission Monday - OSH Tip #45

It certainly is time again for a great card tip from OSH. This time it is #45 and as always it is the sweet Cecilie, who present the tip.
 
I thought it perfectly to combine with my Card Mission. Now, you might wonder what Card Mission I am talking about.
Well, it is about using one of my very first Scrapbook purchases and finally use it ALL up. And that will give me some piece of mind to spend a little on some new wonderful scrapbook stuff! And who doesn't want a green pass to go on a scrap shopping spree!!
 
The Mission this time is an ancient old 8x8 paper pad kit from Déja Views.
 
 
That is it for now. Have a splendid Monday. Well, at least what is left of it :o)
Pia xx 
 
 
 
Supplies used:

4 comments:

  1. FLOT udgave af fiffet i lækre farver. TAK for dit bidrag til Mr. Linky og dine kommentarer på bloggen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color combination and layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!