Monday 14 July 2014

Card Mission Monday #23

Oh My, this mission seems to be turning out to be a mass production of cards....I still have sooo much left.


The Mission this time is an ancient old 8x8 paper pad kit from Déja Views. The Card Mission is about using one of my very first Scrapbooking purchases and finally use it ALL up. And that will give me some piece of mind to spend a little on some new wonderful scrapbook stuff!
The cards I make for Card Mission Monday is not entirely within my usual style. Main reason is that I sometimes want to make use of so much of the paper kit as possible.

And today I have yet another card to share with you. I am not too happy about this card, but when I started out my Missions I made a promise! That I would show every single card made - also the ones I wasnt' satisfied with.
Have a great day
Pia


Supplies used:




4 comments:

  1. great and very fresh card ;O))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is wrong with this here? I think, it´s a sweet and nice card, and in great summerly colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with this card at all, Pia! Love the fresh green background and the sentiment you've created. Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the layout and colors of this are very fun, I love the tag! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!