Thursday 14 August 2014

A card for a badminton player

Today I am sharing a card I have made for one of Mr. T's badminton team players.
The guy in question was turning 40 and we were invited to the party.

Mr. T is the cashier at the badminton club and both men are members of the board. I was therefore asked to make a birthday card on behalf of the board.
The chairman of the board had one request. The gift would have to be a gift with a proper smash-effect! Well, I am leaving the gift part up to Mr. T. But the request still inspired my take on the sentiment for the card.
My card ended up like this.

The image on the card is the logo of the badminton club.

The sentiment is Danish and could be translated like this:
"Hard Smashing Birthday Greetings!

This was the final result of the present...

Have a smashing day ;o) 
Pia
Supplies used:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!