Tuesday 12 August 2014

Gift Wrapping using Fancy Pants Collection

Hi all,
Sometimes I dabble a bit with gift wrapping instead of cards.
And the other day I made a present with a Nautical twist. And the gift tag ended up totally awesome!
Here is how it turned out using a Library card, photo frames and mingled buttons.


I also tried making a gift bag using a stencil from "Karen Marie Klip" which I purchased in Panduro ages ago. This is how the gift bag turned out. Here I had to use two sheets of 12"x 12" design paper.

The card with the big balloon in the picture - you can see the details for it HERE.



Have a good day :o)
Pia

Supplies used:
Gift Tag:   

Gift Bag:

3 comments:

  1. Det er da alle tiders Pia, og ser smadder godt ud. Godt gået.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flotte ting du har fået lavet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elsker bare når både gave og indpakning er så cool =0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!