Sunday 20 December 2015

Snow Fun with Simon Says and kaBoks

Oh what fun it is to sledge in the snow!



The die with the two kids on the sledge is from Norwegian kaBoks and is actually with a 3rd kid pushing the sledge. But I wanted the sledge to fit in the frame, so I simply just cut off the 3rd kid. Perfect solution!


I have used two shades of light blue to symbolize the winter sky and the snowy hill.



To create a link to the two kids on the sledge which I have chosen to die-cut in black, I have stamped black snowflakes on the card base. 

Warmest December 20th greetings from little Denmark :)

Pia xx


Supplies used: 

 

4 comments:

  1. rigtig lækkert vinterkort med skønne dies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flot kort og herligt at de kælker ned af bakken :)
    God søndag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvor er det et flot kort. Jeg er vild med den ramme die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card! Love kraft and pool pallete!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!