Saturday 19 December 2015

Designer's Choice "Anything But Christmas!" - Inkspirational Challenges

The count down to Christmas eve is well underway and this last weekend before Christmas we are having a NON-Christmas theme


The expression Bah Humbug! had to be explained to me (I totally admit it) as my first language is not English. Apparently, it is an expression Mr. Scrooge uses in the Christmas classic story. 

For this non-Christmas theme I let myself be inspired by the coming Valentine's Day. 


The Danish sentiment means "Love you". 

The background is created using a stencil and Distress Inks.
 

 Don't forget to pop by the sweet Design Team ladies and leave them some love 
(and a little sweet comment)....
Yvonne
3...2...1...get creative! 

Have fun creating :o)
Pia xxx


Supplies used: 

7 comments:

  1. Super lækkert kort i den skønne farve.... flot baggrund

    God weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a head start on Valentine's Day with this pretty, fresh, green card, Pia. I need to get my stencils out...after I'm done with my Christmas cards (still a few more to go...). Love your *Bah Humbug* creation!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so bright and fresh amongst all the Christmas cards we're seeing right now. The colour is quite unusual even for Valentine's day - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flot og herlig grøn farve :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are amazing at using stencils. And love you went with this fresh colour rather than red for Valentine's. Perfect card for this challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!