Friday 18 December 2015

Washi Dala Horse with kaBoks

Oh boy, the past week has just vanished in a second. I haven't had time to blog, so now I am trying to make up for it. So I might be blog spamming from today until Christmas ;)

Now you are warned!

I have quite a few rolls of washi tape in my craft room and they are just begging to be used for something...anything. So I got the idea to use washi tape to fill in the negative die-cut window of the Dala Horse die from kaBoks.


I have combined 3 different rolls of washi tape.

The little die-cut bow from Clearly Besotted makes the Dala Horsen even more cute!

The card is very flat and therefore perfect for long distance snail mail. No 3D foam or fun foam have been used. 

 Wishing you all a wonderful December 18th.

Pia xx

 

Supplies used: 

3 comments:

  1. det var super smart med washi ;O))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flot kort og smart brug af washitape!
    Jeg er også aldeles bagud med at blogge - vi må se om det kan indhentes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make a thousand cards to use my washis lol.
    Love your idea of using them! Very pretty and festive card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!