Thursday 13 December 2018

Cute Snowman Christmas Card | Rox Stamps | Operation Write Home

Just sharing an ultra quick post today. 

This is a card I made for the Danish Operation Write Home, Operation Skriv Hjem
This organization makes it possible for our soldiers to send home handwritten greetings during their deployment. Volunteers are donating handmade cards to be sent out and this is one of my cards.



I have used Polychromos pencils for the colouring of Santa's bag. 

These are the colours I have used:


Star & light: 183+185
Red: 101+110+219+225
Wood: 187+280+283

Snowman: 101+154+230+232 / 124+185+186 / 199+235

The die-cut sentiment means in English "Merry Christmas".

I do not know there the image is from and what it is called, but I do believe it is a quite old stamp.


I always find colouring white objects to be really tricky. But I am fairly satisfied with the result of this cute snowman. 

Have a great day, 
Pia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!