Thursday 21 March 2019

Dainty Bouquet | Altenew Layered Stamps | Birthday Wishes


I was at the Creativation tradeshow in Phoenix this January and paticipated in Altenew's workshop called "Quick and Simple Cardmaking". They showed one of their new layering stamp sets called "Dainty Bouquet" and it's just gorgeous!

Here is the card we made in the workshop. Just imagine using it for wedding cards - how stunning would that be!


I was so excited about this workshop that I managed to be first in line as we had to wait outside the classroom. So I was lucky to get a spot in the front row. 


Below is a pic from the workshop which I managed to snap in between stamping. Here I have stamped to two greenish colours for the basis.  

For this card we used two mini cube ink sets. The "Floral 6" and the "Soft Pastel 6" sets.
The cardbase is Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock. 


This class was so much fun and Jennifer Rzasa did a great job teaching us. 

Fingers crossed I will be able to go to Creativation in 2020.

Pia



If you are interested in the supplies I've used - they're listed below.
Click on the letters below the thumblink images to find where to shop: Hobbyboden.dk (HB), Simon Says Stamp (SSS), Original brand/manufacturer (OB) or other etc. This is a kind service to you as I do not earn anything by doing this. These are not affiliated links.

MINI MISTI PRECISION STAMPER Stamping Tool
MINI MISTI PRECISION STAMPER Stamping Tool
Shop at:
HB | SSS
Altenew DAINTY BOUQUET Clear Stamps
Altenew DAINTY BOUQUET Clear Stamps
Shop at:
HB | SSS | OB
Altenew SOFT PASTEL 6 Mini Ink Pad Set
Altenew SOFT PASTEL 6 Mini Ink Pad Set
Shop at:
SSS | OB
Fiskars SureCut Paper Trimmer
Fiskars SureCut Paper Trimmer
Shop at:
HB
Martha Stewart Bone Folder
Martha Stewart Bone Folder
Shop at:
MISC

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!