Saturday 23 March 2013

Pattern Play - Day 5 - Card no.3

I couldn't help myself and ended up making yet another card for Day 5.


This time I tried out "Shaded outline stamping" which is a part of the class theme "paper manipulation".

It's about stamping an outline stamp on a very "quiet" pattern paper and then shade it lightly. I've used Promarkers for the shading of the stamped image.


Here you can see that I've given the stamped bunny a little light touch of shade.


With this card I'm participating in Simon Says Stamp Challenge....
EASTER/SPRING

With this I'm also participating in CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge.



Supplies:




Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderfull Saturday.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the paper manipulation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Very cute bunny stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your classic bunny and his 'love thoughts'! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet pretty card! I like how you stamped the cute bunny on DP and the hearts are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I love how the bunny is looking back behind him. The colorful hearts a a great touch! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, the paper pieced bunny is adorable! Love the added hearts :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!