Monday 25 March 2013

Spring is Here

The sun has been shining all day....and the weather has been very mild. Perhaps spring is on it's way!

With such an inspiration how can you not avoid making a "Spring" inspired card.

This card is made with Retro Sketches #56....


This is what came out of my inspiration today....


The card is just perfect for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge with the theme
EASTER/SPRING
This card is made without a stamp and is therefore participating in CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.



When I think of spring, I always think of flowers, butterflyes and lots of colours. Therefore, I just had to add a few butterflies to the card.



Last but not least, we must remember that this card is all about SPRING and so it is also participating in Addicted to CAS's Challenge,
Supplies:




Thanks for taking a peek. Don't you just long for spring? Well, I do!


7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Pia! I love the colors, and the fun paper! Thank you so much for playing along at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that butterflies definitely say Spring! I love your butterflies and the lovely colors you used! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pia, such a lovely colour comb and the butterflies and gems look so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colors and details. very pretty card! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Pia, a fabulous design and stunning colours. I love your beautiful butterflies and lovely bling.

    Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see a real butterfly here in Greece and then I will know for sure spring is on the way. Thanks for sharing this pretty card with us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love those small die cut letters! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!