Friday 30 August 2013

A rather simple & girlie Baby Card

Good morning everyone,
Sometimes I wonder why I have a tendency to make more Baby Girl Cards than Baby Boy Cards.....but that's just how it is at the moment *LOL*
This is also one of my Mission ShopSEI cards. If you are curious, you can read a little more about this Mission HERE. 



I have made the sentiment using alphabet stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. I just love these alphabet sets because they have more than one of each letter. Therefore it is so much easier to make a whole sentiment in one go...How nice it that!

The little heart in the middle is from Simon Says Stamp. To add a little shine I covered the heart with Glossy Accents.

What do you know! It's Friday today....YAY :)

Have you got any interesting plans today? Any crafty plans?
Well, I will probably just cuddle up on the couch with Mr. T and Pepsi and watch a movie tonight.

Take care,
Pia


Supplies used:

3 comments:

  1. Rigtig rigtig sødt kort - kan ikke finde de geniale bogstavsstempler herhjemme :( For er netop smart at der er flere af et bogstav - har ingen alfabetstempler af samme grund.
    God weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!