Friday 23 August 2013

Chalk Board look-a-like Card

A simple card using sticker frame from the ShopSEI paper set.
 
Yet again this is one of my Mission ShopSEI cards. The finish line is closing in as I soon only have little tiny bits left of the paper set.
 
This card also has a Chalk Board kind of look to it. I really like the shart contrast from the pastel colours to the black center of this square card.
 
 
That's it for today .....
YAY, it is Friday! Well, maybe not so much YAY as this is the last Friday of my summer holiday. Tuesday next week I will be back in the office and getting up to speed.
 

Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Flot og enkelt kort - synes det er et fedt stempel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastisk flot kort igen. Og du har ret i det med kontrasten. Det er bare så elegant.
    Nyd de sidste dage i ferien, vejret er jo med dig. Og du starter da med en kort uge......, så det er vel rart nok.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!