Wednesday 23 October 2013

Washi Wednesday Card #11

Hey!
It's Wednesday....

...so I have # 11 of my "Washi Wednesday Cards" to share with you :)


How many ways can you use Washi tape on cards?
Well, that's what I am trying to find out. It is a little personal challenge I have going at the moment.

 Last week it was yet again a Christmas card but this week I have gone totally fresh!
I have gone PINK...A lot of PINK!
 
 
For those of you who are non-Danish, I can explain that the word "Hejsa" means Hello in slang.
 
This card totally appels to a young girl with all that red and pink. And the sprinkle of Wink of Stella glitter on the letters.
Do you know the Wink of Stella pen? It is soo cool and easy to use.
 
This is a very simple sketch. All I did was make several washi tape banners on top of the card and made sure they were all in different lengths and sizes and overlapping a bit. That is one of the best things about washi tape - the look through part!
 
This is my first card using the Shape 'N Tape washi and it is really, really cool to play with. The possibilities are endless!
 
To finish off the card I added a few half pearl gems.
 
I love the simplicity of the sketch. The same card in blue or green could easily be used for a masculine card....endless possibilities.

 
You can see #4 HERE ,# 6 HERE, # 7 HERE and # 8 HERE  if you are curious or a new comer to my blog.
 
Thanks for taking a peek today.
Hope you got inspired :)

Pia x
 

Supplies used:

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!