Friday 13 June 2014

OSH tip #52 Generational stamping technique

This card is based on the newest tip from Operation Skriv Hjem (The Danish OSH). This time Cecilie has used one of my favorite techniques - generation stamping. Love this!

I have used my Avery Elle Pigment inks in combination with Hero Arts Shadow inks.

It did though not work all too well with the sentiment. Here the Hero Arts blackboard ink gets a bit smudged. My guess is that the pigment ink was too wet when I stamped the sentiment.

This card is (despite the smudged sentiment) participating in


That is all for now.
Pia 
Supplies used:

7 comments:

  1. Et rigtig flot Fif kort her Pia, og i super søde farver.
    Rigtig god week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the the way you framed the leaves and blossoms on this card, Pia. It looks gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fin udgave af fiffet og tak for at du legede med.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hov - der var Cecilie hurtigst - men jeg takker også og kan rigtig godt lide dine runde kanter der gør det helt dit eget kort. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see any serious smudging here at all; rather,I see a lovely, delicate card that makes me smile! Fabulous! ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!